All-In-One Federal and State Labor Law Posters
Depending on where your business is located, you may be required to display a significant number of mandatory labor law posters - including multiple state labor law posters, as well as the required Federal Department of Labor labor law posters.
While we provide downloads of all of the required state and federal posters on LaborPosters.org, many business owners prefer to purchase a professionally printed all-in-one poster that satisfies both state and federal posting requirements. You can purchase all-in-one posters for your state here.
In addition to your state's required postings, the following Federal labor law requirements are covered by an all-in-one poster:
- Family and Medical Leave Act - Includes NEW FMLA in effect February 2, 2013
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Including NEW GINA in effect November 21, 2009
- Federal Minimum Wage 2009
- USERRA - Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- IRS Withholding Notice
- Anti-Discrimination Notice
- Payday Notice
- OSHA - Job Safety & Health Protection
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Professionally printed, laminated state + federal combination posters are available for $29.95, and cover all posting requirements.